– Use Saint Ignatius’ Prayer of Examen at the end of each day
– Keep a tally of when you are late and not living with integrity (focus on telling the truth and being on time)
– Correct breaches of integrity as soon as possible and explain to the person why you lied, cheated, etc. (fix it immediately)
– No saying “maybe” and no excuses when you are late
Here is a simple version of the five-step Daily Examen that St. Ignatius practiced:
1. Become aware of God’s presence.
2. Review the day with gratitude.
3. Pay attention to your emotions.
4. Choose one feature of the day and pray from it.
5. Look toward tomorrow.